The Wordshark Network version is recommended in schools because:
- The network version allows students to log on to any PC and access their own user data, lists and records
- The network version simplifies teacher administration
- Unlike the "stand-alone" version there is no need for the DVD to be in the local DVD drive (one DVD drive anywhere on the network is needed on the initial install only)
- It follows that the network version may be used for networked computers that do not have DVD drives, and in organisations where access to DVD drives is 'locked down' for restricted users
- The number of users network site licence purchased is the maximum number of concurrent users of the program across the network (or a given number of computers using the program concurrently) within the school boundaries
- However, any size network licence purchased allows for an almost unlimited number of individual student records across the network
View a comprehensive collection of Wordshark 5 videos hosted by White Space by clicking here.
Watch a YouTube video of Wordshark 5 by clicking here.
Minimum System Requirements: click here
Network User Numbers:
- Schools should buy a licence based on the required maximum number of students who will use the program at any one time. (concurrent users)
- PCs - Network server 2003, 2008R2 are supported
Network Administrator Notes: click here
The network versions are not dual format and are only available for a PC (Windows) platform. Macintosh network version is only available as a multi-user download in lots of 5 users. Call East West Online for details.
For the Network version you can use our online ordering selector at the bottom of the page under 'Available Options'. The 'No. of Users' menu shows the options followed by the $ increase in price over the 10-User licence (see table below). After selection click on the 'Add to Cart' button with the No. of packs also selected (default value is 1). This takes you to the registration & payment pages where you can choose to pay by credit card (secure PAYPAL system) or direct deposit. Customers can also place an order online then phone (0386829945) their credit card details through to finalise the transaction or simply phone in their complete order details during business hours (9-5.30 Mon-Fri).
Many organisations will choose to fax or email a purchase order to East West Online (0390178931) as each licence is issued individually and takes about 5 working days to complete. Prices for all Wordshark versions shown on the online ordering selectors at the bottom of the page include 10% GST, which schools and other eligible GST exempt organisations can recover. See the table directly below for the final ex. GST price that eligible organisations will pay.
Additional licences can be purchased later, though the cost of these is greater than if included in the original network purchase. Existing network users can order a minimum of 5 extra user licence online below or schools can fax or email through a school purchase order in the usual way, however it is suggested that you ring us for the best price for your network upgrade. Please quote your existing network licence number.
For network licences for >50 users please ring East West Online on 038682 9945.
Prices below as from 1/2/18. Recent exchange rate movements have necessitated increases in pricing. Please note Wordshark 5.0 Network prices may vary monthly due to exchange rate fluctuations, but these are changed below as required.
|No. of Users||Package Contents||Price ex. GST|
|Price inc. GST|
|Network 10||Network Licence, Download||1960.00||2156.00|
|Network 15||Network Licence, Download||2120.00||2332.00|
|Network 20||Network Licence, Download||2360.00||2596.00|
|Network 25||Network Licence, Download||2500.00||2750.00|
|Network 30||Network Licence, Download||2800.00||3080.00|
|Network 40||Network Licence, Download||3080.00||3388.00|
|Network 50||Network Licence, Download||3500.00||3750.00|