The Ultra Joystick is a very compact and robust USB device, primarily designed to be mounted and for users with head or chin movement or limited hand movement . - Ultra Joysticks small body dimensions and external switches making it ideal for use with wheelchairs. It is the perfect joystick for your PC as it mirrors the wheelchair joystick functions and takes up little space.
Two 3.5mm sockets allow any type of switch to be used along with Ultra Joystick and the function of each of the switches may be programmed to be any combination of left click, right click, double click or drag. Alternatively, for users who find switch use difficult, a Dwell Click function can be programmed to allow Ultra Joystick to be used entirely without switches.
Four cursor speed settings are available and all settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are recalled each time the unit is powered on.
As with all Pretorian USB products, no drivers are required making installation straightforward, especially with agency managed computer systems.
Ultra Joystick ships with a variety of interchangeable knobs.
- Extremely rugged, metal construction
- Industry standard threaded metal holes make the unit ideal for mounting systems
- Two programmable sockets allow the use of any type of switch
- Dwell Click function offers the possibility of using without any switches.
- Programmable speed setting.
- No drivers required
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 110 mm