Please note: Switch Skills for Two - Set 2 software is downloadable software delivered via email within 2-3 days of receipt of order.
A comprehensive set of activities moving the learner from cause and effect software to experimental and progressive activities using two switches or keyboard presses. The activities appeal to learners of all ages with bright, amusing graphics and sound effects that make switch activities fun for all ages.
Eleven more activities for experimenting and progressing towards effective scanning skills.
Build Up activities promote the use of one switch to add items to the screen, with the second switch used to start the action or watch the animated reward.
- build a tin can tower and knock it down
- make a rocket and launch it
- blow up a balloon until it pops
- or sit the children on the roller coaster and start the action
Move and Get activities are designed to move learners towards the skills required to use, for example, a scanning communication device.
- loading crates onto trucks
- feeding the croc
- bop more gophers on the head
- give the ballerina different dancing partners
- passing the ball along a line of basketball players to shoot
If you find this suitable see also:
Switch Skills for Two - Set 1
For use with:
- Mouse/ Trackball/ Joystick
- Single Switch
- Two Switches
System requirements: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (including 64-bit Editions)
MSI Installer Included
Not compatible with Windows RT Windows RT is a version of Microsoft Windows built to run on ARM-based tablets and PCs. It works exclusively with apps available from the Windows Store.