Switch Adapted Mouse for USB Port
This is a quality two button/scroll mouse which has been modified to allow one single switch to be plugged into the side. Pressing the switch then acts just like clicking the left button of the mouse.
Please ensure that you can operate your switch software with a left mouse click before choosing this option for connecting a switch to your computer. Switch must be purchased separately.
This adapted mouse suits users :
- Who can move a mouse, but have difficultly with clicking the mouse button.
- Can be used as a switch interface with many special single switch programs - but it will not work with switch programs which do not use the left mouse button click to make choices. For example, many switch programs scan across choices on the screen, but require the user to press the enter key, spacebar, up arrow key, left arrow key or other keys to make a selection. The switch adapted mouse will not work as a switch with these programs. For these you need a more flexible switch interface.
- Can still be used by normal mouse motion for cursor control
Optical Mouse for Connection to Mac or Windows Computers
- Connects to Mac or Windows computers via USB port
- Quality Microsoft or Logitech Optical Mouse (no ball)
Switch Requirement: The mouse socket is for a 3.5mm switch plug.