Please note: Slideshow Maker software is downloadable software delivered via email within 2-3 days of receipt of order.
A new, easy to use title for the Maker series (ChooseIt and SwitchMaker 2)
Slideshow Maker makes it easy for the busy special educational or early years practitioner to make simple slideshows with accompanying music for early switch users. The slideshows can also be used with a white board. plasma or mouse.
- Simply choose a set of pictures, add a music track and you’re away.
- Slideshows can be started and stopped using one or two switches. This is useful for teaching two switch control or taking turns, and is invaluable for learners with profound and multiple learning disabilities (PMLD) or those learning to make choices using a switch or by pointing.
- The slideshow can also be given a timer so it automatically stops after a certain time.
- Editor is easy to use that is free of clutter; the buttons are large and have symbols
For early choice making, a picture board can be set up with between 2 and 9 pictures to choose from by pointing, switch scanning or the mouse. Each picture starts a different slideshow, then the picture board is shown again. This is good for turn taking with a group, and can also be used with the Intellikeys keyboard.
More able learners who can use a mouse or touch screen will enjoy making their own slideshows with the editor. It’s free of clutter and the buttons are large and have symbols. You can get pictures from a phone or camera, the Internet or even a webcam, then change their order in the slideshow using simple drag and drop.
Full export features allow you to share slideshows with colleagues, or you can give them to learners to take home and play.
You might also be interested in:
- SwitchIt Olders Users Edition
- SwitchIt Facemaker
- SwitchIt Jigsaw Maker 2
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (including 64 bit editions)
- System Memory: 512 MB for Windows XP, 1GB for Windows Vista or later
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 1.3GHz or equivalent
Slideshow Maker is targeted at the following age ranges:
- Early Childhood
- Primary School - all ages
- Older Special Needs Users
Slideshow Maker is designed to support development in the areas of:
- Early concepts
- Switch use
- Resource preparation
- Choosing with a switch
- Cause and Effect
Users can access Slideshow Maker in the following ways:
- Mouse/ Trackball/ Joystick
- Touchscreen/ IWB
- Single or Multiple Switches
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and technical support visit: