The n-ABLER Pro Joystick is a computer mouse emulator but, with fingertip control requiring only minimal hand movement, can reduce wrist and elbow fatigue.
The symmetrical design allows users to work with either hand without angling the wrist, and the unit can also be configured for 'left-handed' operation. A large, integrated hand/palm rest makes work posture more relaxed, reducing strain and tension.
The n-ABLER Pro Joystick is particularly suitable for all age groups with motor skill difficulties and for those whose work requires long periods at the computer. The anti-tremor facility can be invaluable for anyone suffering with tremors or involuntary muscle spasms and for older people with movement impairment.
- Comes with three interchangeable handles/knobs
- Rugged construction and ergonomic design with a large footprint for maximum stability.
- Pan Button to allow easy navigation of documents.
- Symmetrical design for use with either hand, with Integral wrist support to minimise fatigue.
- Light touch joystick for easy navigation. Including Soft ball and T-Bar handles for alternative joystick grips.
- All buttons have white legends on black backgrounds for easy identification of button functions.
- Switchable left and right click buttons. Plus Double click and latching drag lock buttons.
- Audible (switchable to mute) and visual warnings indicating selection or change of function.
- Anti-tremor button (with three settings to compensate for the degree of tremor) to improve cursor control.This button is also the double click button
- Cursor Speed can also be controlled.
- Two switch sockets are included for alternative switch input for the left or right button.
- Easy 'plug and play' installation (no additional drivers required).