Please note: Matrix maker Plus software is downloadable software delivered via email within 2-3 days of receipt of order.
The all new Matrix Maker Plus has been specifically designed to be the simplest and most affordable software for making communication overlays and educational resources.
With an easy to use intuitive interface, you can start creating and printing straight away with no need for training.
View a Matrix Maker YouTube demo by clicking here
1. Choose your template
- Matrix Maker Plus has a huge bank of ready-made templates.
- Over 100 commonly used communication devices and switch templates.
- A wide variety of low tech communication book templates to meet different needs.
- Add your own pictures to make motivational games and worksheets.
- Make personalised visual timetables, reward charts, stickers and certificates.
2. Add your pictures
- Either from our IT media library with over 26,000 images, including the current and extensive SymbolStix and Widgit libraries. Search by key word, category or alphabetically using Inclusives' intelligent search system.
- Or use our time saving Internet option - go straight to Google images, click on the thumbnail of your choice and the image is immediately added to your template.
- Or add a photo instantly using the webcam feature.
- You can also browse to any folder on your computer to use your own pictures. Add these to the IT media library for fast future searching.
3. Print it out
- Now simply print your communication board, worksheet, timetable or game.
- If you need to edit, there are simple intuitive tools to use.
- Drag and drop your pictures into the right place - pictures automatically swap and resize.
- Change the colour of cells and background.
- Alter size, colour and position of text.
- Tweak pictures and symbols with the simple paint tool.
Packs includes these symbols:
Widgit Symbols (as used with Communicate:SymWriter series)
Over 11,000 new symbols
The ever expanding Widgit Symbol Set has been developed over the past 25 years and now contains more than 11,000 symbols, which cover an English vocabulary of over 40,000 words. Widgit’s simply drawn, colourful symbols each illustrate a single concept in a clear and concise way. They cover a range of topics, including many curricular areas wide enough to make them suitable for symbol users of all ages and abilities.
Over 3,000 pictures
IT pictures contains over 3000 images of pictures, symbols and illustrations ready to use in Matrix Maker Plus. Each image is clear and concise and are supported by strong black outlines for clearer definition. In the 3000 images you can expect to find illustrations from the popular Inclusive Technology range of software titles like the SwitchIt! Extras and ChooseIt! Ready-Mades. This library is constantly being updated to reflect the new products that Inclusive produce.
A symbol set of over 13,000 symbols that has emerged as a world standard in picture based communication.
Originally designed and developed by News-2-You, SymbolStix depicts people as lively stick figures with no gender, age or culturally specific attributes, so that learners can focus on the concepts without being distracted by detail.
Regular free updates:
As SymbolStix are used for News-2-You, the online newspaper, the symbol set is constantly being updated to reflect current events. New symbols will be available for free download on a regular basis in Matrix Maker Plus. There will also be regular free updates of new templates and sample activities. Matrix Maker Plus will automatically tell you when there are updates available.
Please note: Matrix Maker Plus software is downloadable software delivered via email within 2-3 days of receipt of order.
For the single user version either use our online ordering selector under 'Available Options' and 'Price ex. GST' at the bottom of the page and pay by credit card (secure PAYPAL system) or direct deposit. Customers can also place an order online but pay with credit card details over the phone, or simply place an order over the phone during business hours (0386829945). Note: GST does not apply to any of the Matrix Maker products.
School ordering of single and Multi-user Packs:
You can also purchase Matrix Maker Plus as a ‘home user’ licence, which enables you to use it on a home computer.
Multiple Users are available. See the table below. Organisations may fax or email a purchase order to East West (0390178931) rather than use the online ordering system. Schools, hospitals and other government bodies will then be sent an invoice with the delivered goods. See the table directly below for the ex. GST price.
|No. of Users||Package Contents||Operating System||Price ex. GST
|Single||Download licence||Windows Win 7 , 8, 10||375|
|5 - 9 Users||Download licence||Windows Win 7 , 8, 10||295 each user|
|10 - 19 users||Download licence||Windows Win 7 , 8, 10||275 each user|
|20 - 49 users||Download licence||Windows Win 7 , 8, 10||255 each user|
|50+ Users||Download licence||Windows Win 7 , 8, 10||235 each user|
|Matrix Maker Plus Home User.
Home User Version-Single user licence for use at home only. Not available to schools or organisations. No additional user licences are available with this Home User version
|Home User Download licence||Windows Win 7 , 8, 10||195|
Matrix Maker Plus software is available as single user licences only and the cost per single user licence is reduced dependent on the number of licences purchased. See these examples directly below:
Example 1: If you require only 1 single user licence, purchase 1 x $ 375 (1-4 licences each).
Example 2: If you require 3 single user licences, purchase 3 x $ 375 (1-4 licences each).
Example 3: If you require 8 single user licences, purchase 8 x $ 295 (5-9 licences each).
Example 4: If you require 22 licences, purchase 22 x $ 255 (20-49 licences each).
Example 5: If you have already purchased a number of single user licences and require further licences, then purchase the licences within the relevant price bracket i.e. you already have 6 single user licences and require 5 further licences, purchase 3 x $ 295 (5-9 licences each) and 2 x $275 (10-19 licences each). You must then provide your serial/licence number.
Minimum System Requirements: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 Product requires online activation
Not compatible with Windows RT Windows RT is a version of Microsoft Windows built to run on ARM-based tablets and PCs. It works exclusively with apps available from the Windows Store.