Ablenet's NEW Blue2 Switch provides a sleek modern design with new features that make it compatible with all switch accessible apps. Also new to Blue2 is the ability to toggle the onscreen keyboard on and off for iOS devices and a built-in rechargeable battery.
AbleNet’s Blue2 Single or Dual switch provides access to compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch applications via Bluetooth wireless technology. Simply sync the switch with your favourite iOS device and activate the application’s switch scanning mode to begin using the app hands-free.
Blue2 works great with the free SoundingBoard AAC app available from the Ablenet website.
Blue2 supports both single and dual switch access through direct access using the two built-in switches, or plug in your favourite switches into the available ports to fit your individual needs.
Blue2 can also be used for computer access and ships with a USB Bluetooth dongle.
Blue2 supports five modes of keyboard/mouse commands for maximum software accessibility.
Blue2 is compatible with iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch (3rd and 4th Generation), and iPhone (3GS and 4).
Features and Benefits
- Bluetooth wireless access up to 10 metres (30 feet)
- Rechargeable battery
- No-touch access to compatible iTunes AAC apps
- Single or dual switch access using the built-in switches, or plug in your own switches
- Computer access with the included Bluetooth dongle
- Support for a variety of accessibility software with five command modes
- Page Up / Page Down, Left / Right Arrow, Up / Down Arrow, Click Left / Right (Mouse), Space / Enter